Protecting Your Property with Our RoofMasters Clean Up System!
Our catch all system is able to catch falling debris, nails, leaves, and other materials on your roof. This system effectively protects exposed HVAC systems, landscaping, and other important equipment around your home making clean ups a breeze.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS
At RoofMasters Roofing Solutions, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
There are many different types of roofing materials available. Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages and is suitable for different environments and applications.
Some of the most common roofing materials include:
- Asphalt shingles — These are the most popular roofing material in the United States. They are relatively inexpensive and easy to install. Asphalt shingles are available in a variety of colors and styles and are suitable for most climates.
- Wood shingles — These are a more traditional roofing material. They are more expensive than asphalt shingles and are more vulnerable to fire, but they are also more attractive. They are available in a variety of colors and styles.
- Clay and concrete tiles — These are the most durable roofing materials. They are very resistant to fire and are available in a variety of colors and styles.
- Flat metal tiles — These are similar to clay and concrete tiles, but they are lighter and easier to install.
- Metal shingles — These are a newer roofing material. They are more durable than asphalt shingles and are available in a variety of colors and styles.
Dedicated to Honesty & Integrity
Insurance Claim Assistance
Roof Masters has the knowledge to help guide you as your claim progresses through the insurance system.
Backed by a Warranty
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
Get a 100% Free Estimate
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
The type of roofing material used will depend on the application. The environment, the design of the building, and the intended use of the building all need to be taken into account when choosing a roofing material.
Some common applications for roofing materials include:
- Architectural applications — These are applications where the roofing material is visible. This includes roofs for houses, commercial buildings, and other structures.
- Aesthetic applications — These are applications where the roofing material is not visible. This includes roofs for storage buildings, utility buildings, and other structures.
- Protective applications — These are applications where the roofing material protects the building from the elements. This includes roofs for garages, storage sheds, and other structures.
Choose RoofMasters Roofing Solutions for your roofing needs! Call 843-409-2056 for more information about our roofing services.